THE IMMACULATE English fluency courses:
Communicative English /Spoken English /ESL/TEFL/TESOL/ Learn English as a foreign language – the opportunities are multifold.
English is the official language in many countries and almost 2 billion people are speaking English –“The most loved and accepted lingua franca” today! If you want to join the bandwagon of 2 billion then look no further! You’ve stumbled upon THE IMMACULATE TOMB of English treasures where you can explore and select the most exquisite jewel (course)!
THE IMMACULATE has designed English courses for different levels of speakers based on it’s 11 years of rich experience in training students, housewives and professionals from varied walks of life.
There are four levels/courses for you to choose from:
The Immaculate Excellent English
For : Those who have completed level 3/ for those who are already very good at English with the desire
to upgrade their existing language skills and master the language.
To produce articulate & eloquent English speakers and writers.
- Pronunciation & spelling
- Vocabulary Enrichment:
- Quotes, proverbs, idioms & phrases, Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentences for daily use
- Basic, advanced and complex conversation patterns
- Newspaper Reading
- Reading books
- Reading comprehension tests
- Topics for presentation
- Letter writing
- E-mail Etiquette & e-mail writing
- Essay writing
- Report writing
- Group discussion
- Impromptu speech
- Public speaking tips & strategies
- Role play
- Listening tests
- Interview skills
- Grammar drills(A-Z of English grammar)
- CBA (Computer Based Assessment)
The learner exudes charm and confidence. He is epigrammatic and silver-tongued and becomes a prolific writer with an imaginative and creative style.
PERKS OF DOING YOUR ENGLISH COURSE AT THE IMMACULATE
- English is taught in English only, at the level comprehensible by the learner.
This ensures that the learner gets to thrive in an exclusive English speaking environment.
- Trainers are lively and engage in friendly conversations with the learners which makes them feel at ease.
- One-to- one interaction and group sessions.
- Flexible schedules and syllabi and activity based learning cater to the requirements of learners at all levels.
- CBIT or Computer Based Interactive Training is provided for all levels along with assessment tests.
Happy Friday – Play Day : Every Friday is a special and gleeful day at THE IMMACULATE. Learners feel invigorated after playing vocabulary games, language quiz and dumbcharades. Short skits (based on a current burning issue or any other topic) are put up by the learners along with the trainer. The trainer’s participation makes the skit more meaningful and resourceful.
There is always room for rejoicement at THE IMMACULATE – the students and trainers jointly organize national and birthday celebrations with pomp and gaiety.