Value for money
- Dubai is a vibrant city known for its deserts and architectural beauty. This city is now an education hub and offers lucrative career opportunities. Known as the City of Gold with its Gold Souk attracts a large number of people from all parts of the world. It is one of the most sought after destinations for higher studies because of the blend of cultures all in one location, Dubai Academic City (DAC). As Dubai is a JOB HUB for all nationalities, studying in Dubai can easily fetch you a high salary. This happening city with all its glitz and glamour also has the foundation of academic excellence with many UK, Australia, Canada and USA institutions of high repute setting up the universities in Dubai. Not only is it a very modern country, it is safe and offers a wide range of programs to international students. The country is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and offers excellent job opportunities for professionals and labourers. World Trade Centre, Knowledge Summits and Internet City are hot destinations offering growth to every individual who dreams big.
How to Apply for a student visa in Dubai
- Choosing your course
- Submitting your application through THE IMMACULATE counsellor
- Application & visa requirements
- Getting your offer letter done by THE IMMACULATE
- Application for student visa
- Fly to Dubai
- The Department of Home Affairs checks for evidence and complete clarification of your financial statements. Student visa applicants must have sufficient funds to pay for their course fee and living expenses.
Intakes in Dubai
- There are 3 intakes in Dubai
- January, July and September.
- The major intake is in September.
Why do students choose Dubai instead of Australia, USA, Canada, UK and Europe?
- In order to obtain the CoE from an Australian University it is very important to submit a Statement of Purpose with the source of financial information pertaining to the bank statements, THE IMMACULATE Visa Team provides proper guidance to students in providing a unique SOP.
Certificate of Enrolment (CoE)
- Centrally located across the globe. Students and working professionals decide to get their degrees in Dubai as this country offers opportunities for jobs while studying.
- Students are eligible to work full time and study their course part time.
- 100% job placement assistance.
- Good living conditions and easy access to work.
Features Of Study in Dubai
- Apart from the intakes in January February and September, there are also intakes in March and April.
- Dubai universities and colleges are strong in academics as most of them are set up by UK, Australia, Canada and USA institutions.
- Affordable tuition fees & the cost of living is low in Dubai.
- Engineering, Accounting, Administration, Business, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Architecture and Interior Design, Fashion Tech, Technology, Arts, Cultural Studies, Cookery, Culinary Arts, Hotel Management, International Business, Robotics, etc.
- The official currency of Dubai is the Dirham. AED or the Arab Emirates Dirham
The safety factor in Dubai, a safe country for all
- Dubai is ranked as the seventh safest city across the world. The Dubai government is strict when it comes to those committing crimes and with severe punishment, the crime rate is the least compared to other countries. The Security Industry Regulatory Agency classifies the crimes into various categories and huge fines are imposed based on the type of crime. Hence Dubai is a safe city. Girls are happy to choose Dubai as safety is guaranteed for them.
English Language Requirement ( IELTS)
- Not mandatory
Entertainment during study in Dubai
- Dubai offers all types of entertainment, according to one’s budget. From Miracle Gardens, Parks, Atlantis, Burj Khalifa to Shopping Malls and budgeted restaurants, eateries, there is no end to the list of facilities available in Dubai. Students may extraordinarily enjoy going to Theme Parks, affordable shopping, Desert Safaris, Bus and Car Tours, etc. Food and the best of clothing are affordable in Dubai.
Living Expenses & Tuition fees approx
- 8,000 US Dollars for University / college (scholarships available) Living Expenses ranges from 1600 US Dollars to 2500 US Dollars per annum, it could also be lesser for an average style with students sharing the accommodation.
- Contact THE IMMACULATE counselor and begin the procedure where you are easily able to secure a SCHOLARSHIP. For some institutions students may be asked to write entrance exams for Dubai to avail scholarships.
Work Permit in Dubai
- Students are allowed to find part-time jobs and full time jobs in Dubai. Jobs are easy to find and earn extra income during their stay in Dubai. Internships leading to jobs in Dubai, as there are numerous companies which offer work opportunity for those who complete their studies in Dubai making students financially stable. Salaries are very high and that is the primary reason why UK and European Nationals come to work in Dubai, enabling this industrious city to host around 100 nationalities; all living peacefully for years.
- Once you graduate, secure a job, most candidates are offered spouse visas and their children can also study in British and American Schools. You are not granted Citizenship in Dubai but you can continue to live in Dubai on Resident Permit.